A “Chique” Week in Pictures
How is your week going? I am already exhausted and it’s only Thursday! Here is a glimpse of what we have been up to lately:
- The colorful Bolivares we printed for Parker’s Venezuelan school project
- The magnificent shadows of our sprouting seedlings
- Is “Mental Math” considered leisurely reading material for a 3rd grader?
- Tulip shadow art downtown
- The view from our car sunroof (Mom, I promise we were parked!)
- Cool tree sculptures being painted on the lakefront
- Mannequin scene at Anthropologie
- Follow in my footsteps
- Our strawberry plant is bearing fruit!!
- Autographed swim cap by Olympians Gary Hall Jr, Christine Magnuson & Gil Stoval at the “Fitter & Faster” Tour