As the month of May rolls around, I am ready to celebrate! Whether it is to toast to my own mother, all the other loving & loyal mama’s out there or to send birthday wishes to fellow Taurus girls, it is my most favorite time of year.
Ask my family, they may not be happy with it, but I have declared the whole month of May as my special time. Seems only sensible, since every year by now, it has been months since our last real holiday, Spring has finally sprung and thoughts of Summer are within reach. A good reason to party, right?
Besides wanting lots of quality time with my friends & family during my birthday month, there are always a few items I am coveting to put a little spring in my step. Hint, hint. Let’s face it, I am not getting any younger, so I may as well dress like I am, right?
In fact, if you need a gift for that remarkable someone, check out what’s hot on my “Chique” wish list.
- I love this Janessa Leone hat. Perfect for the beach!
- This dress from the Kate Moss TopShop collection, amazing!
- These wood tassel bracelets from Brooklyn Grace are a summer must!
- This wine carafe, is anything but ordinary with the Oak stopper!
- Fringe is my jam & this Ascot & Hart bag is to die for, really!
- Love me a pair of big dramatic sunnies just like these from Valley Eye Wear!
- I have tons of vintage Levi cutoff’s but these from One Teaspoon are spot on!
- Haven’t you noticed, Birks are all the rage. I love these black on black ones!
What have you been loving lately? Please share. Cheers to another year my dears!